Wandern in Lorch

by - March 14, 2019

Hi, hello! Long time no see! My life has been okay, not the most instagrammable but okay. I went hiking with friends in Lorch Rheingau, Hessen! The course is quite easy for beginners as it's not rocky and it only took half an hour to go up to the top. But for first-timers like me, it is still quite a work out to hike up Lorch. But is it worth it? yes.




 








My friends made this trip more special as we spent the whole time talking, making jokes, and just laughing the day away. We even had a small picnic on top and played games. Thank you for taking me on this day trip!


And as for life update:
I have been going to the gym to be fit and hopefully be summer-ready on time

I have started drinking wine. 
Which is something I didn't understand 
Now I understand 
it's sweet like beginnings
to cure bitter endings
and erase resentful memories



You May Also Like

2 Comments

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook