Fall Fashion Trend 2018 : Check Blazer Dress

by - October 28, 2018

I'm back in Germany! Yeay! The weather here in Marburg has been cooling down to 10 degrees Celsius with some sunny days. Fall fashion is one of my favourite things to put on. Layering has been one of the things I look forward to these days.

Today I'm back in this blog with an outfit that just screams fall fashion. Checks and plaids are one of the hottest fall fashion trends in 2018. Every designer has been putting out some kind of blazer sets, dresses, to look like a girl boss on every occasion. Blazer is my top pick for a wearable fall fashion trend this year. You can wear it to work, college, and even going out. Pick brown-ish colours when choosing fall dresses to maximize the fall vibes.
fall fashion outfits

fall fashion 2018 trends

fall fashion must haves

fall poses for pictures

Fall fashion for women can be a tricky topic. However, i suggest layering some patterns with basics to achieve that effortless look. 

Fall Fashion Trends 2018  :

- Checks 
- Plaids
- Animal Prints

fall poses photography

fall fashion cute

fall korean style

autumn outfit


herbst outfit 2018

fall fashion dresses

how to style blazer dress

This outfit can also be a fall outfit for college. Having a checked blazer dress can be a saver when you need an outfit to do a presentation, or when you want to look more formal than usual. Pair the check blazer dress with a big tote bag to fit all your college needs.

how to style beret

blazer dress outfit

I can't believe how far my style has evolved since past years. I reached my peak elegant, preppy, and Korean inspired fashion style with this look. K-style has been my outfit inspiration this year since I've been watching more Korean shows and listening to more K-Pop songs. I even went to watch BTS Love Yourself Tour in Berlin lol. 

I'm posting my BTS in Berlin concert experience in my Instagram story tomorrow ( 29.10.2018 ) so please check it out! And please look at my highlight to catch up all my stories about BTS .

herbst outfit

commonwear blazer dress


fall fashion tips

Commonwear Quinn Wrap Blazer Dress / Check Blazer Dress
Uniqlo Extra Fine Merino  Black Sweater 
Louis Vuitton Neverfull Red Bag
Six Beret
Scholl Light Legs Stockings
Ecco Ankle Laced Up Boots
Topshop Earrings


I hope you are enjoying my content as I share outfit ideas for women in this blog.  This post is one of my fall outfit ideas series this year! Please pray for the weather to be nice in Marburg so that  I can post more outfits for you to copy and be stylish this year.

Love,
Vania <3



You May Also Like

1 Comments

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook