Elegant Jumpsuit as Wedding Guest Outfit

by - September 30, 2018

This is one of my recent finds in Indonesia. I was looking for a formal look for attending formal events. Casual Jumpsuit is not the norm anymore, a formal and elegant jumpsuit is the answer to what to wear at a wedding. One of the most coveted street style trends is jumpsuit for women. Here's how to style a formal jumpsuit!

jumpsuit wedding guest

jumpsuit elegant

jumpsuit formal

A dressy jumpsuit is one of fashion must have. You can easily dress jumpsuit casually or formally. I wore a pair of fun wedges to elevate this look to a fancy outfit. Did I mention that animal print is trending this fall 2018? I've seen a lot of animal print jackets in prominent fashion websites. I thought I will first give this animal print trend a try with these shoes! The snake print is somewhat subtle but still striking in photos. Gotta get that wedding guest look instagrammable.

jumpsuit chic

jumpsuit formal

jumpsuit fall

For those who see me on day to day basis, I have been wearing statement earrings almost every day. It's practically an unhealthy obsession now, lol. I think adding a statement earring makes your outfit fancier without adding too much effort. Korean actress style and Korean k-pop style have been a real inspiration for my style these days. 

So please try adding a statement earring for your wedding guest outfit! Your party jumpsuit outfit will be the talk of the event I'm sure. A classy jumpsuit party outfit should be a staple in your wardrobe. 

jumpsuit outfit dressy

Love Bonito Navy Blue Formal Elegant Jumpsuit
Staccato Animal Print Wedges
Michael Kors Shoulder Bag
Marks & Spencer Gold Missmatch Statement Earrings


vania aprilia

How did you guys spend your weekend?  I met Nure on Saturday after 2 months not seeing her. I'm so happy yet so sad that she's back in Indonesia for good after finishing her studies in Marburg. We took outfit photos in front of Union Plaza Senayan after promising to do a photoshoot together in Marburg lol. I'm going to miss her! 

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I love this look. I think jumpsuits are a great option for wedding guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this useful data. I will visit your web journal consistently for some most recent post.
    girls shoes

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook