Just Eiffel and Me

by - July 24, 2012

Finally! Paris outfit post is here at last.. It was really really hot outside Eiffel and squeezed in some time to take my outfit pictures. The location is right in front of Seine river and super near to the Eiffel tower. When i first saw that tower, it was just WOW. The Eiffel that we usually see in pictures is super duper awesome in real life. It's big and just beyond my expectation :D 
IMG_1759
IMG_1735

IMG_1753

IMG_1763

IMG_1767

IMG_1771

IMG_1768

IMG_1773
Topshop dress, Serpent outerwear, TLTSN flats

Super simple clothes for sightseeing right? I got a little bit fancy for Paris thinking everyone will go out dressed up and so ;) It doesn't disappoint tho. About my weeks here in Jakarta now. School has started and i'm in the social class now yeaay! It's really really slow paced so i get a lot of free time. My class is fine but i'm still the quiet one in class, i guess that's because we haven't got along in the class so well. But i wish the class would be great. See you in the next post! Don't forget to tell me how's your life going on these days in the comment box below :D

You May Also Like

47 Comments

  1. Hahahaha me too i just talk to my bestfriend :p btw lovely dress sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! :)



    spuulw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your pictures !!!
    And your blog (:
    Would u like to follow each other?
    I'm already following u !

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos, dear~!
    This is so nice of you to left a comment in my blog, dear~ Just join yours )
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)

    Nice blogging~!

    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pics!
    kiss kiss

    http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. paris wohoo thats cool trip .

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Paris!!

    xoxo, Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome!

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. paris :") pengen banget kesana♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky girl!!! Maybe we can follow each other? http://lesisterette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paris <3 Love your outfit,that dress is beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so happy :) love your loafers!
    nice blog by the way ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Paris! Been there last April for the 3rd time!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, I love Paris! Such a beautiful city!
    What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning pictures! Such a beautiful location! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paris! Need I say more?

    Also you looked great. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paris!!! I love your dress, you look so stylish! :)

    Laces on My Dress

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE Paris!!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!! I think you're very funny and have a great sense of style! I'm going to follow you through GFC and Bloglovin'! I hope you follow back if you're interested :)

    http://lovealwaysmini.blogspot.com/

    Keep in touch and enjoy your travels!!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is so sweet! You look gorgeous and these pictures are great. Have fun in Paris!!!

    xoxo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi dear! You're so lucky to get to go to Paris!! <3
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I would love to be friends!
    I don't use yahoo or any messenger but I am on twitter and email all the time!
    So feel free to email me tania@freshfizzle.com or @reply me if you want to chat! I usually respond very quickly during work hours =)

    xoxo
    fizz

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg Paris? I'm so jelly.. and oh, good luck for your new class darl!

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice pictures! Love Paris!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Paris and you....perfect match! greeting from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look awesome, lovely and vintage with that dress! With Paris skyline behind you, it's just perfect. Maybe yellowish tone on your photos will make this look more vintage, but this original tone is already great :D

    My Random Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  25. Followed you back babe! Speak soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooooh, I love Paris sooooo much! The photos you took are amazing and you look great as well!

    Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey thank you for visiting me vania..
    I've linked you on my blog and I follow you too..
    (mind to follow me back?)

    I am waiting for your next trip photos.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousJuly 27, 2012

    Love Paris it's my absolute favourite place!

    http://ladyeleanorsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. omg!! u are so luck!! i always dream abt goint to PARIS!! hopefully very soon!! love ur cardigan looks so comfy and cozy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Eiffel tower. Always will. Your outfit is perfect for that type of day!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ah I love your Style and Paris is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. ah I've never been there and it seems that everyone's going to France this summer, envy all you guys haha nice outfit anyhow, I love the outwear!

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow, what a cute outer wear <3

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lucky you getting to go to Paris! I like the look, very simple and chic

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow... Pariss !!
    someday i want to go there too :)
    nice pictures :)
    mind to follow each other ?

    Tamara
    Tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm following you now on GFC :)
    i hope you will follow me back :D

    Tamara
    Tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aw what a lovely vacation!
    love your look. hehe.
    btw, mind to follow each other?

    I hope we can keep in touch.have a nice day :)
    La Petite Chateau

    ReplyDelete
  38. I REMEMBER THAT BLUE DRESS <3
    you looked fab, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  39. amazing impressions! Your dress is so beautiful!

    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  40. omgosh! This just beyond awesome ,, I'm so excited found your photo'fashion blog :)
    this photos you;'ve taken just amazing angle ..
    I love photography too ..
    Hope to see more photos soon, I'm gonna follow you
    to keep in touch :D

    Janangelical

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look very cute...and I want to go to paris again!!!

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  42. You must enjoyed Paris. Did you visit other countries too?

    www.fashiongentrix.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook