All Those Jeans

by - July 28, 2012

Spotted this campaign in Fashion Gone Rogue and absolutely really fell in love with it. Jeans have been a staple item for casual style and Mih Jeans absolutely stepped  up their lookbook! This shoot is inspired by rocker Patti Smith and sure reflects some rock tastes in the styling. 







This shoot really rocks 70's minimalism and makes me want to collect more jeans! My favorite look is definitely the last photo, how bout yours? :) tell me in the comment box below and have a great weekend everyone! 


You May Also Like

49 Comments

  1. great post! :)

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fifth photo is my fav. denim is everyone's all time fav, don't you think so? :)follow you via GFC :)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post :)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes in the first photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice inspiration. I really like the first picture. Have a nice day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I follow you now! :)
    Could you follow back?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the fact you call yourself the pudding monster... Brilliant. Love this outfit, classic and androgynous :)

    Http://your-girl-is-lovely.blgspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. its casual but chic. its lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog :D

    http://peureine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her vest, denim is cool as always.
    it wont be killed by generation.


    Doodle and Denim Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think i need those jeans. love them

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very nice post! Those jeans are so craving me esp those which are rolled ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those images are really very beautiful! We adore the second one.
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah i need them!! Lovely blog, if you get a sec i have a new post up, would love to know what yoi think x

    ReplyDelete
  15. blogwalking here and found your beautiful blog.
    mind to follow each others? i hope we can be good friends and keep in touch always, dear ^^

    xo
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool I love this post!! Hope to see more of you soon!
    xoxo asiahlynn
    http://asiahlyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. everyone love jeans! talk about favorite jeans, I usually love jeans in light color. and those are wonderful Van! (:

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. denim has indeed been a fashion prince since 20th century. On the other hand, some hate it as they say it ruins creativity. Despite everything, it is still the easiest fashion escape for me and I almost worship its existence (:

    ReplyDelete
  19. great shoot!
    xx
    Julia
    www.thejuliadream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. AnonymousJuly 30, 2012

    just stumbled upon your blog and I really love it! What cute style you have! I wish I could pull off the rugged look @__@
    x


    D a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
    ps. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you won! :) Enter to win artwork by Mui-ko!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitely loving this look book!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just wouldn't be able to live without jeans, just wouldn't.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love his look chic and casual

    you have a new follower! i love reading fashion blogs:) brings joy to my hectic life

    here my link, i hope you follow back

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. AnonymousJuly 31, 2012

    Really like the campaign!
    Fell in love with your blog and now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Stunning! I love this post! so inspiring! <3

    xx
    http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. waa thank you van buat saran playlistnya :D I love the first pic one, it grabs my attention, ternyata jeans bisa juga dibikin buat lookbook fashion juga.... cool!


    My Random Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome!!

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousJuly 31, 2012

    looooove this campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love that first outfit. So stunning. I'm somewhat striped obsessed.

    Sheinside GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you so much! I love these two looks!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ugh I love denim so much, and these are some great items here!

    ReplyDelete
  32. great! :)

    visit me:
    lyamalia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. i love how they reworked the classic denim staples into something so utilitarian chic <3 thanks for showing these photos!

    http://highstitchedvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG love the jeans!! Must have!!

    xoxo, Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow i love all those outfits and would definitely wear them:)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. love this look
    x

    http://thewearwithal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. loove that outfit :)

    www.floatchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. My favorite look is the 7th! Sleek and casual.

    -Josephina
    http;//www.josephinacollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great post! You look fantastic! I really enjoy reading your blog!!You can learn more: China tour packages | China travel packages | China Travel Agency

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook