Paris, Ooh la la!

by - July 19, 2012

2
This is the second part of my Euro Trip photo diary and it's nowhere else than Paris! I can't believe i went there and enjoyed every second in that super beautiful city. The one thing that i remember is that i eat really really a lot in Paris. Who can resist the city where everything is just so beautiful and so yummy? Imagine walking around the pedestrians with a hot croissant in hand, looking at fabulous people and buildings all around you. Get your eyes ready and don't be jelly :P
9

7


4

6

8

1
So that's probably all the pics i have today, the one that i truly still doesn't understand is how small Monalisa painting is! I visited Louvre and was like "So.. this is Monalisa?" It's quite hilarious tho to see the famous painting not as expected, but it was great :) I went to Champ Elysees and got to stroll around, going in and out of shops. That is surely my favorite place in Paris! So to sum up, you really really should visit Paris. It's truly beautiful and just so unique. Make sure to take bites of croissants, pastries, macaroons ( I recommend Pierre Herme and Laduree) , and Berthillon Ice Cream. Btw, here's a sneak peak of what the next post will be.

Ps : it's outfit :)
5

You May Also Like

31 Comments

  1. Oh, great photos :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy paris darling I know that the weather is not that good anyway !

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 19, 2012

    Lovely photos! I was in Paris last month and I must say - you're so lucky with the sunny weather :)
    Can't wait for more photos!

    Love, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went to paris earlier this spring.... loved it! cannot wait to go back.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GAWD! You go to PARIS? AHH.. I'm ENVY -_-
    Anyway, great photos you have! :)
    Amazing trip ;-)

    Xoxo,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww! veryy envy huhu

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. paris!!! ahhh these photos are amazing, make me kinda dreaming about what you do there, in my favorite city! <3


    have a nice day van, and heyy I'm begging you to post more outfit photos on your trip!!

    My Random Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. PARISSSSS :'D van please post more picssss from the trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw parissss..you shud post more pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. *envy* lovely pics :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your outer!
    i wish i could go to paris :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. great!! hv been there and its just incredible
    best

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh never been in paris, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Envy you!! Pengen ke dalem louvre sm champs elysee. Ngiriii

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post! Paris is simply amazing and no words can describe its perfectness. I love it! ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm planning to stop in on Paris for a little bit later this summer - these photos just make me want it even more! Such beautiful photos.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous pictures! I went there like a long time ago, it was really a beautiful country! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So jealous you were in Paris! Your photos are great : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. PARIIIS. I'll going there, someday.

    Lucca Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  20. PARIS! i envy with you.. wish i could be there someday.. and i love all photos, thank you for sharing this great vacation post :)



    Hei Echa!

    ReplyDelete
  21. yay to paris and croissants! my fav. love the architecture :D

    keep in touch :)
    -Joyce

    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the photos! it's hard not to be jealous ;p

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely photos! I wanna visit paris any time soon again!


    -True

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Paris! Nice outfit you chose for visiting ;) And your photos are beautiful! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for visiting my blog.
    Natalia
    natalia-etlamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've never been there.. but i'll be someday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh always such lovely posts!! Have a great time here in Europe :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. aaaaaaawesomee!! me want go there too :D i hope as soon as possible :D

    http://mybernadine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE PARIS!!!!!!!!!
    hope you could check out my blog :)

    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wanna see Champ Elysees and Louvre too >,<

    Janangelical

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook