Buckingham

by - July 10, 2012

So sorry for the long post! I just arrived from my Euro trip yesterday midnight, leaving me jet lag as ever but happy :D I visited London for 3 days and it was amazing! Went around, eating, went around, sitting in the park. Perfect vacation! I managed to get a few shots of my outfit in front of Buckingham Palace, enjoy!
4
5

2

3

1

You May Also Like

58 Comments

  1. simple outfit but lovely :)

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had fun. London never gets boring for me, there's always something to do~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you went to London! I hope you had an incredible time! Def. following!

    xoxo,

    Allie

    http://sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaah ktm ratu elisabeth ga lu? Btw loving ur sporty outfit :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos!
    i like your jacket:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you can visit London, hope I can go to London too someday ^^ Love your outfit! :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice picture

    :)
    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. envyy!
    wish i could go there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 11, 2012

    whoaaa what a nice trip! :) envy as hell :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had fun, I love London x

    http://styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to visit London but until I do...your pictures will have to do. They are stunning :D

    Urban Decay Giveaway on 101 Fashion Street

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love london, this is the best city of the world, i kinda feel at home there !

    anyways, do you want to follow on facebook and twitter ?

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    Facebook  

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Envy you :) really hope i can go europe tour in these years..
    And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog dear.. Keep in touch ;)

    Love
    Agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vaniaaaaa been missed your post, especially your europe trip :')
    well, i envy you btw :'( wish i could go there too..
    but anyway, i thought you wore dresses or scarf on your look but
    it turns out, you wore a pants :D but nice kok!
    see you soon dear.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. waaw euro trip,,
    sounds interesting,
    can't wait for your next post

    -JOIN MY GIVEAWAY
    IT'S OPEN INTERNATIONALY-
    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So jealous!
    Wish I was there!
    Love your outfit, so casual-chic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely outfit :D
    nice trip dear!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am so jealous of you!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. London!, lucky you, wish I could go there!

    harely :)

    http://everlastinglightbulbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahhh buckingham! I wish you could post more photos, kayaknya fun bgt di sana :D simple look but great! di sana bukannya udah mau Autumn ya? gak dingin pake shorts doang van? just curious, hihi... miss you too! <3


    My Random Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute military style jacket, always want to have one

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  22. AnonymousJuly 13, 2012

    simple summer chic- love your stripes.

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  23. London? so envy yoouuu :'( hahaha
    cool outer I love it yet the casual outfit is a great choice for a trip <3

    KARINA NOVIA

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome photos, love the outfit...thank you for the comment on my blog
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute and casual! Cool blog!

    http://www.nytrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, very pretty blog :-)
    I have followed you, follow me back please :-)

    http://lipsia1.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi! U have a very cute blog!) would you like to follow each other? I'll be very happy) kisses

    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. whooa i want to go to london too! someday i can live in london :) i love your military jacket.. and than k you for follwed my blog :)



    Hei Echa!

    ReplyDelete
  29. AnonymousJuly 13, 2012

    I guess it was very nice vacation there ! you are lucky girl. BTW I love your jacket!!

    How about follow each other?
    Kisses!
    Minnie-->IndoliciousStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOve This Dear! i enjoyed seeing it, Thanks For Posting ! ♥

    Mwaks!

    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    Blow a Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  31. AnonymousJuly 13, 2012

    amazing blog and your style is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look so sweet! Hope you enjoyed London! :)

    A.
    Marc Jacobs GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your shirt it cute. I love the collar.

    ♥ It's Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely photos :) are you coming to scotland on your eurotrip?
    would you like to follow each other hun? xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love to go there sometime! I hope you're having a great time!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  36. such cute blog!

    Love it

    Dhie

    ReplyDelete
  37. love the shoes??? omg omg omg! you're at London???? totally envyyyy,.. :D


    love from http://benyricardo.com/itsme!/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love london!!!!!!! Is one of my favorite cities!!!

    Www.theitaliansmoothie.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Glad that you could visit london :3

    ReplyDelete
  40. Envyyyy youuu !!! I wish I could visit london someday :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. my london plan for this year was cancelled! oh this post gave me a heart break. hahahaha i bet it was an amazing trip! i heard prices are rocketing there these days due to the olympics, is that right?



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great blog dear!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  43. nice post! :D

    meronchuw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. The perfect sightseeing outfit!!!!
    Gosh I love London so much.

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gorgeous photographs I hope you had a lovely trip over here!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  46. the shoes look great on you ;) it's so sporty!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. These photos are too cool! Seems like a fun day !:)
    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. your blog is so cute!! love this post:)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love your sporty outfit. Your shoes are super cool.

    - Muthoni
    FashionBeautyInsight

    ReplyDelete
  50. i want to go to London too one day :(
    i hope you had fun dear!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  51. london is one of my favorite cities! love the photos!

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi there,

    Cool blog..

    Wanna follow each other?

    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. seems like you had a great time there !


    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook