London Calling
Olla people! How's life? I'm now currently in London, a first stop for my 2 week Europe adventure. I may sound calm in this post but my mind is like adfajsdfal-ing. That is how much i am excited about my holiday. This post is going to be a photo diary followed by a special sneak peek of the next outfit post!
My route today was Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, then St. Paul. Quite busy but it was super worth it. My hands are just on the camera all the time. Everything about London is just wow, you really really should visit it. Tell me where are you going this summer in the comment below! hope you enjoy this post as much as i do! xx



37 Comments
OMG! Great photos! :) Unfortunately, summer's already over here in my country. :|:)
ReplyDeleteMish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com
i wish I can go there someday.. Beautiful pics btw. :)
ReplyDeletespoonafternoon.blogspot.com
Haduuuh enak bgt si luuuuu!! Gua ga ke london wkt itu-__- zzzz
ReplyDeletewish i could go there ._.
ReplyDeletenice pics:) hope i can go there too!
ReplyDeletebreepluse.blogspot.com
what a great picture! :)
ReplyDeleteeudoraeudoraa.blogspot.coom
great photos! london is always tempting! :P
ReplyDeletehttp://itsatotalmessedup.blogspot.com/
COOL shoots!
ReplyDeleteoteteot.blogspot.com
hope u have a great fun there:D
ReplyDeleteHave FUN, dear <33
ReplyDeletehttp://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com
I love seeing London through a tourists' eyes. I'm looking at the bus and trying to work out what it is about the advert that made you take a photo... Then I realised it was probably just the bus you liked! It's funny when you are so used to something that you don't realise how interesting it is for other people.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are loving your time here!
Becky
xx
http://www.beckybedbug.com
Wow!
ReplyDeleteI love London so much..
Can't wait to read more story from you :)
Have a nice euro trip, Vania!
Ps. I'm your 227th follower now :)
I'm so jealous! London is definitely next on my travel list.
ReplyDeleteHave fun! :)
Vogue Villain
omggggg ikut dong vannnnnn ikut hahahaha :D
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures! Have fun! ;D
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Have fun there =) X
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
OMG!This is soo cool! I can't wait to take my trip to London. Your pictures are awesome! Nice blog by the way!! Hope to see more of you!!
ReplyDeletexoxo asiahlynn
http://asiahlyn.blogspot.com/
Hey! I don't know if you got my email or not, but you won my giveaway! Please answer it otherwise I will have to make someone else the winner and I don't want to have to do that!
ReplyDeletei love this! it looks so fun, and i wish i could go there again! love your blog xx
ReplyDeleteHave fun! London is so pretty <3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com
JEALOUS! <3 great pictures, have fun in London <3 xx
ReplyDeleteahhh Londoooonnn!!!! you're super lucky van! I wish I could go there too!
ReplyDeleteenjoy london ;)
Sincerely Yours,
My Random Thoughts
That's great!!! Which countries are the next?
ReplyDeleteCheers,
www.fashiongentrix.com
so have fun, follow your blog :)
ReplyDeleteHerdiana Surachman
DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN
have fun cantik!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Have fun!
ReplyDeletexx
Those pictures are so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteJoin my summer giveaway and win a playful bianca dress or a batik tail skirt from Cotton Candy HERE
natzcracker
i envy you for this trip! everything looks so pretty in England <3
ReplyDeleteWWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM
JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)
great picts!
ReplyDeleteim so envy with you ;(
http://clrland.blogspot.com
THAT IS SO EXCITING! I have never been to europe- just asia and north america :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute- I am your NEWEST FOLLOWER GFC! I hope you can stop by my blog and let me know what you think. I am always looking to improve. Hope you can follow back. Have a great weekend!
God bless,
christine
www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com
Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my webpage ... instant payday loans
following ❤
ReplyDeletewww.anetesdomas.blogspot.com
oh i just love your blog! so glad i found my way here...wanna follow each other? xx
ReplyDeletewow nice post :):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want .)
ReplyDeleteAnordinarylifestylebook.blogspot
London is pure love :) We also just did a post about this gorgeous city.
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Vanessa & Jana from Berlin
ENVY-ing you SO BAD <3
ReplyDeletei really wanna go to london! it's probably the most wonderful place on earth, it's really a must go
ReplyDeleteBOHONOTES
Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook