The Magician's Assistant

by - March 07, 2012

IMG_1079[1]

A quick post about my JJF outfit, i'm so sorry that i can only display one pic! It was over 1 AM that day and my photos are not so good cause everyone's tired. It's a blazer my auntie bought me a year ago from Hunting Fields. It looks like a magician blazer isn't it? I loveee the color and pleat detail 

You May Also Like

14 Comments

  1. That blazer is beautiful! Love the pleating and that toffee colour.

    http://life-of-a-london-intern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pict :)
    and a very nice blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You came to JJf? I'm jealous :( i wish i could attend JJF next year
    nice blog!

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the back of the blazer for sure, would love to see the front!






    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pleats on your blazer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!

    http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the blazer pleats!
    Followed your blog, and I'll be very happy if you follow my blog back :)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blazer, especially the length of the back and the pleats!! I just joined via GFC would love to have you support my blog also!

    <3
    www.b3llacara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww love your blazer . the java jazz looking great

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is very cute! I have a dress similar to that from Zara! Love it! <3

    Niki

    http://laafemmenikita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice photo, hope we could see more! blog hopping here and i like your blog. followed you already. hope you could follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Petra JesikaMarch 24, 2012

    hi
    i like your style
    i'm following you now
    i hope you follow me back
    pasjesika.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blazer looks so cute! :-) I wish I could see what your outfit looks like from the front.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook