Strawberry Pop

by - March 11, 2012

This is actually the first pink clothing in my wardrobe. I always pick for a darker or more neutral color like brown or black. But.. bright colors can give a fresh start right? ;)
1



2

3
BYSI top, Closet Queen shoes, unbranded jeans, gifted clutch


5
Btw, Did anyone notice that i pinned something to the clutch? It's a mockingjay pin i bought from Hob For Your Hope . It's super awesome since The Hunger Games is premiering soon and the euphoria is getting bigger everyday! What movies are you excited for this year?


You May Also Like

22 Comments

  1. That top is really cute!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pink color looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you nailed your first pink clothing, it's such an edgy piece!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and adore the pink color! Fabulous

    http://samanthainred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely dress! I want one :)

    Love your blog. Congrats!

    My blog is new and still in its introductory phase, but I would be more than happy to invite you to follow my blog at :

    http://fashionbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so stylish! Followed, follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw lu di smak 7 ? gua smak 4 hehehe :D salam kenal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should add pink in your wardrobe more often, it looks great on you!


    xoxo,
    alicia // river city chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. my ym is ellyzabeth_tan@yahoo.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful top! Looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice color! You look great!

    I love your blog, following you now!

    Check out my blog at www.sketchbo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look!!! Good ensemble.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. girls are always look cute in pink.
    so do you :)
    mind to follow each other?

    http://freakyfernino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Van! remember me from RP?
    anyway heart this post

    follow me back http://peopleinfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. this top is so cute!
    http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable, the color looks lovely on you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely cute blog!
    I love that pretty face you have :D

    www.witchnotbitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. your style is simple but it rocks! <3

    omg your clutch is so fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the color of your dress :) So sweet! ^^

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your top. its cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. seriously love that colour, its so sweet and perfect for spring summer xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook