Galaxies
The galaxy trend is not over yet! The mixture of colors on black just captures my breath away. It's always been my obsession to find a galaxy skirt but i haven't found the really really right one right now. My iTunes is now playing Owl City's Galaxy which is super suitable to the the post i am making. Love <3
The galaxy print looks good on skirts, tops, leggings, t-shirts and just everything! You can pair it simply with monochrome outfit in order to make the print pops. Which one's your favorite? ;)



32 Comments
the first one is my favourite!
ReplyDeletethis's my first time to visit ur blog. want to fol each other? :)
xoxo ♥♥
grace | my blog "Storybook" | Pin For You
i love the galaxies here! all of them! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI think I really should buy one. hahaha...
would you like to follow each other? let me know :D
Cheers, Helen
http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/
thank you Vania! followed you :D
DeleteI am also glad the galaxy trend is not over, I love it ! I am following your tumblr with mine ;) and if you want we could follow each other's blogs on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
ReplyDeleteFashion and Cookies
You're invited to enter Fashion and Cookies' Romwe White Day Giveaway: win 80$ gift card on Romwe plus a fashion accessory !
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
Twitter
thankyouu :)) followed!
ReplyDeletesee you soon...
xoxo
Love the first one :)
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? I will be morethan happy :)
http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.com
Kiss Kiss*Bang Bang
cuteeee blog!
ReplyDeletei like your blog, maybe we can follow each other if you want? :)
add me on bbm again! just tweet me your pin anyway! to catch up some things . miss ya too :D
ReplyDeletegreat trend !
ReplyDeleteGLISTERS AND BLISTERS
Love the first one! I don't think I can pull off wearing any though.
ReplyDeleteXOXO from SanFrancisco
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/
awh.. thank you so much pudding monster :')
ReplyDeletesure, my twitter: @TheNinoReyzky and YM: n1n0_blast
lets talk! xoxo
Love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other?
ReplyDeleteAgnes
cute blog:)
ReplyDeletewould u follow me back?
i love galaxy look it's very epic and cute! nice blogg :)
ReplyDeleteIt's an awesome pattern, such a fun trend to try!
ReplyDeletehttp://heydahye.blogspot.com/
i can't pick a favorite. i love this trend so much!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeletex
shopstyleconquer.com
LOVE the galaxy print... I think it would look gorgeous on a clutch
ReplyDeletehttp://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/
addoreee yourrr headerr :3
ReplyDeletei'm following, mind to visit mehh ?
http://andaemond.blogspot.com/
<3
the galaxy print is awesome!
ReplyDeletehttp://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.de/
no it's not. i still love it too! kinda want one formyself as well. hehe
ReplyDeletebtw ur blog header is super cute cute cute!
the galaxy skirt is my favorite. This is the first time I visit your blog. It's owesome btw. do you mind to follow each other?
ReplyDeletexoxo
kelimutu
such an unique dress <33 love it so much ! nice post
ReplyDeletestunning dress, great blog x
ReplyDeleteloved galaxy <33
ReplyDeletehttp://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/
I love the sparkles! so cool!
ReplyDeleteBabi
www.whenbabispeaks.com
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this trend!
ReplyDeleteThe dress and leggings omg I need!
ReplyDeleteIm having a giveaway on my blog! Check it out :)
I follow you, follow me back? <3
ReplyDeletexxx
I love the dress and the skirt! :D
ReplyDeleteI think the galaxy trend is one of coolest trends to ever exist.
Thanks for checking my blog out by the way. :)
I love galaxy print!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop wearing my galaxy print tee-shirt at the moment, :)
Rosie xo
apocketfulofrosie.co.uk
The skirt is fantastic!!!! Thanks for stopping by..so glad u liked my blog! Following back =)
ReplyDeleteXx Elisa
http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/
Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook