Eyes Open

by - March 21, 2012

First of all, sorry for my late post feed! I have currently a one week holiday from school and got time to do a little photo shoot before going to my friend's house for practice. Jakarta's weather this week has been good but the wind is sometimes awful!
1
2
5
3
4


Dorothy Perkins american flag t-shirt, Zara shorts, Bebe bag, Converse high tops
The look is super simple and i didn't really take time grabbing them. The bag  is from my auntie and it's just so cool! The details are just appealing and i always wanted a studded bag. My holiday hasn't been really exciting  because all i do is watch videos, go online, and watch TV. But, i'm going to see Hunger Games on Friday! Yeaaaay! Btw, check out this new song for the Hunger Games by Taylor Swift. It's called Eyes Open and it's absolutely going in my favorite song list. The lyrics are so honest and reflects what's happening in Katniss' mind in the games. Enjoy!


Follow me on Bloglovin'

You May Also Like

57 Comments

  1. i love your bag :D
    you look pretty dear ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top and bag!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vest :) Very cute blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look and your blog are both just so adorable! Love them.

    http://allyisacat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is amazing! And I'm loving the top :)

    Amy xx
    http://afternoontea123.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. it's from Dorothy Perkins.Got it from Debenhams :D

      Delete
  7. cutie!
    http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photo dear <3

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that top and the studded sling bag!

    Adorable blog! Following you through Google Connect now. Hope you can share the love back by visiting my blog and following too!

    Much love from Canada~

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your shirt!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an adorable shirt! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. your whole outfit is simple but rock! love your bag and your hat ;)

    xx, Helen
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bag, btw u have a cute blog:D

    Folllowing you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sling bag!

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this post, and cute top, really great combination with the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice shirt :) hyped ur look on lookbook :D

    http://sarahlovesgoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. bonjour,
    i have just discovered your blog and i'm glad to comment here. You have stunning face, dear. I love ur outfit, too. Great blog ever!! REALLY! Mind to follow each other? I make sure followed you back! SEROUSLY!

    KISSES,
    miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. what such beautifulphotos... i love ur blog.wanna follow each other?i will follow u back!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the top,you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am currently longing for an escape. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  21. always love the flag! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice outfit dear! Love it :)

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely union jack! wish I had one :b

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely blog! I would like invite to me! Follow each other? =]

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your outfit <33 following you anw :3 mind check out mine? xx
    http://bonjourrtoutlemonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you darling!! I followed you back!! Very cute outfit!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. the stars and stripes tee is really amazing
    LIKE <3
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your top, I really want a similar one :)
    you have a really nice blog.

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. cute outfit! and i hope you are enjoying your one week break from school! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your studded bag! so cool! great pictures, too by the way. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your posts and blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  32. hi there. this is my first time visiting your blog.
    I LOVE IT!
    Do you mind if we follow each other?
    Thank you...

    LOVE, ichi
    http://ichipristan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, I really love your top <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. thankyou pudding monstah :')
    let me call you like that! hha
    nice bag anyway, it look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  35. You live in Jakarta? My mom is from there! :)
    and I love your bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. love your bag :D

    i'm follow you. if you want following me, please

    lyamalia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for becoming my new friend! I just followed back sweetie!:*

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cool outfit! really love your top!

    xx
    http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. just came across your blog and... wow... i really like it!!! :)
    you have an amazing style!!!
    definitely following you now and would be more than happy if took a look at my blog and tell me what you think!
    maybe you can become a follower too!? it would mean a lot to me! :)
    xxx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. love american style! would you like follow each other?:)

    http://in-hype.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your top !

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great bag! The top looks so vintage! I just found your blog, it's so cute! If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  43. great pictures...cute top... nice blog dear if u like mine too may be v can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/
    A giveaway on ma blog too

    ReplyDelete
  44. You look lovely!

    Great blog, I'm following!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Wish you a lovely week!:*

    ReplyDelete
  46. hi again, thank you so much for visiting and giving comment :)
    I already follow your blog... nice to know you ^^

    http://ichipristan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. lovely outfit! u look pretty in all these pics!
    check out my blog here and follow if ud like: http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com.au/
    xoxo, ET

    ReplyDelete
  48. i love your little american flag tee and bag - what a stylish aunt to have a bag like that!

    <3 katherine
    fashion.kitkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Nice pics. :)
    Come and visite my blog if you want following me i follow u back xx

    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hello dear thank u so much for the post, its really cool.
    I have featured you today!!!!!!!
    i hope you like it
    all the best
    keep in touch
    brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  51. Pretty
    Be Pretty
    Look Pretty
    pantheia
    Here you have providing very useful information Thanks for such an incredible site!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook