How To Wear A Beret

by - August 15, 2018

One of the ways to upgrade your style is by adding key pieces to your outfit. Your OOTD will be complete if you style the key pieces the right way. Today I will show you how to style a beret hat in a daily outfit. Pairing Beret with T-Shirt and Jeans already give a significant elegant touch to your outfit. You should try to mix and match statement key pieces with a basic outfit for effortless style. Beret street style should be in trend in the colder season!

beret outfit

beret-outffit

beret-ootd

how-to-style-beret

beret-fashion

beau-jakarta

How-to-style-beret
beret-trend

beret-styling-tips


fashion-style

H&M 1985 T-Shirt 
Topshop High Waisted Tie Detail Culottes
Birkenstocks Slippers
Six Gray Beret
Topshop Long Earrings

Photo by: Lisa 

I'm back in Indonesia for holiday until October and will be interning in Frisian Flag Indonesia. I spent my first two weeks introducing my family and Indonesia to my boyfriend and he just flew back to Germany today :(  I will try to post more regularly since I kind of lost my passion for blogging and posting on social media. My blogging career is not my number one priority in my life now since uni, family & friends come first. I hope you would understand this :D 

Love,
Vania <3

You May Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Simple outfit, but stylish as always <3

    Love,
    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute beret
    THIS IS A NICE POST, THANK YOU FOR SHARING
    .
    .
    Would like you to participate and drop a comment about this topic.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/08/social-media-has-done-more-harm-than.html
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved this outfit! You look so good!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 24, 2020

    Świetny wpis. Jestem pod wrażeniem.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook