Red Sweater Mood

by - March 04, 2017

The Klausurphase  / Exams are finally over. I've been taking my long needed break and did absolutely nothing except things that makes me happy. That includes eating to my heart's content, meeting up with friends, and walk around. I started taking midnight walks with a certain group of people and it kind of detoxes your mind and frees you from problems.
How's your weekend going?

red sweater

how to style sweater

blogger deutschland

mode bloggerin marburg

sweater styling tips

autumn outfit

Topshop Red Sweater Dress
H&M Belt
H&M Socks
Topshop Wedge Boots
BCBGeneration Bracelet & Necklace


"Every moment I spent with you shined. Because the weather was good, because the weather was bad, and because the weather was good enough. I love every moment of it."

Follow Me On:
Instagram
Facebook
Snapchat : Veenation

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. So hübsch, ich mag solche Sweater-Kleider ja total. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice space! awesome paintings <3
    love ur outfit too

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so stunning. I would def love to visit one day xx, thanks for sharing! You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook