Best of 2016 : Best Beauty, Make up , and Lifestyle Products !

by - January 01, 2017

2016 is already over! I did a lot of things during this year including being active again in this blog. I also really got into beauty and make up this year! My collection has grew and these are some of the top picks that i would like to recommend ! I tested them during the year and it's time for you to get to know them! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

fashion blogger best of 2016
best cleanser
 Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
I've been using this oil all the time for the first step of my double cleansing routine. It gets all waterproof make up off and you don't even need to rub hard. This cleansing oil is also very affordable ( 7, 82 Eur for 230 ml ) !

Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
I stumbled upon this product in Douglas Frankfurt Zeil and decided to try it out!
A little goes a long way and it's very mild yet effective. It doesn't leave the skin dry yet cleanses all the grimes and dirts inside the pores.

best skincare products

Garnier Hydra Bomb Tuchmaske / Sheet mask
I'm a big sheet mask mania and i've been testing out different sheet masks from a lot of brands. This one is available in DM and Rossmann in Germany and is the best sheet mask i've ever tested so far. It really moisturizes the skin and the effect lasts for days. I have to admit that it is kind of pricey (2 Euro pro sheet) but it's up to par to high end korean brands.
Origins GinZing Energy-boosting Moisturizer
The GinZing line is enriched with caffeine and vitamins to give your skin an energy boost. My skin always look replenished and glows after i apply this in the morning. The texture is light and gel-like but is very moisturizing. This product suits oily skin types really well because it doesn't contain any oils.
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream
i mostly use this cream at night or as a sleeping mask. This has been my gateway to loving COSRX Products ! Read my full review on this cream here 

best make up
Pony Effect Everlasting Cushion Foundation
This is my go to winter cushion ! The formula is really thin so it applies really naturally with a dewy finish. The puff is also invented by Pony herself and it's called the dough puff. It lasts all day and even better when you put a primer underneath! This is a certain must buy for korean cushion lovers.

Aprilskin Magic Snow Fixing Cushion Foundation
I discovered this cushion from beauty vloggers and this was my summer cushion. The coverage is amazing and it lasts the whole day as well. It has a natural matte finish which is perfect!
Take a look at my full review here

Benefit Porefessional
This primer is one of the holy grails of beauty bloggers all over the world. It refines pores and makes your skin super smooth. This is perfect for people with oily skin like me.

 Anna Sui Rose Cheek Color N 301
I got this as a gift and it's a really beautiful blush! you can mix the colors together and it gives you a very nice flush. The pigmentation is really strong so be sure to use it with a light hand.

Aritaum Color Lasting Tint in No. 6 Cranberry Shower
I always wear this if i'm going out for a long time. The color is a very flattering dark pink / cranberry which is amazing on yellow toned skin. The name is not only a promise, it really lasts a long time even after drinking and eating snacks!

best hair products

John Frieda Frizz Ease Wunderkur
This is the ultimate treatment for your hair. It's not oily yet nourishes every hair strands. I've been using this once a week and have seen immediate results. The hair is smooth and easy to style for days after you use this product.

Schwarzkopf Glisskur Tägliches Öl-Elixier
This is the reason my hair is really soft and nourished even though i wash my hair everyday. I usually apply it when my hair is still wet and it just smooths all the frizz and adds shine. I would recommend this to everyone who has dry and unruly hair!

best lotion

L'occitane Hand Cream
These are until now my favorite series of hand cream. I tried 3 or 4 variants of it already and it always smells wonderful. They are never sticky so it's comfortable to use it during studying or going outside. The size is perfect to carry around!

Rituals Honey Touch Body Cream
Jacqueline introduced me to this body cream and got me this for my birthday. The texture is very creamy yet light. You can easily apply it on and the scent is also very relaxing.
You get a nice amount of product for the price and you only need a little bit every time.
7
Baseball / Snapback Caps
This year i've been known as the girl who wears caps all the time. This is a life saviour when i'm having a bad hair day. It also elevates a simple outfit to a swag kind of style. 
Minimalist Jewellery
less is more. That's the style look i aimed for in 2016. Adding minimalist jewellery to your outfit of the day adds more accent points without doing too much. 

best life
 Kpop , K Hip Hop, and K R&B
These are the things that i've started loving in 2016. My favorite artists have been Dean, Zico, Blackpink, Big Bang, and the whole AOMG crew. 

Family & Friends
They're the ones that make my life merrier ! The stars of my instagram and snapchat stories :D
Cheers to great memorable moments in 2017!


Follow Me On:
Instagram
Facebook
Snapchat : Veenation

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. thank you for the recommendations! and yes to Dean and his beautiful voice <3
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. udah pernah coba Secret Key Face Coating Angel Cushion? itu juga bagus coveragenya nggak kalah dari cushionnya April Skin. :D



    www.zahratsabitah.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook