Dezzal.com Review

by - December 10, 2016

Hello! I've been really into some of the new trends lately, including the ones inspired from the 90s. The tank-top over t-shirt trend started out in South Korea and has begun to roll over the world. I have been searching for a perfect way to incorporate this trend into a daily look and here's my take on it!

I also accessorised this look with a small backpack from Dezzal.com which they kindly sent me!
This backpack is super cute for everyday wear and easy to style!
They look so perfect on me because it's just the perfect size and colour for me!

daily look
dezzal.com reviews 
Sizing
They have a sizing guide with detailed measurements.
However, the sizes do run quite small / asian sizes.
I recommend to order a size or two larger or take a look at the measurement carefully.
A little measure band in hand always is useful in shopping online! 
dezzal.com
how to layer

Customer Service
Dezzal has a live chat so you can ask questions in real time and get some recommendations to help you shop. 
They do receive returns in 30 days but it's on your own expense.
You do have to take care of the incoming tax if you live in a country that has it (be careful).
As for payment, you can pay via paypal, major credit cards & debit cards.

black backpack 

Price
Dezzal's prices are affordable yet not so cheap. I was a bit shocked because these kinds of online shops usually have really low prices but Dezzal don't. But when i received the products, the quality is amazing. trust me. It's worthy of a high street brand.

fashion blogger germany

dezzal review
Hollister White Ribbed Top
H&M Pink Metallic Slip Top
Primark Leggings
Deichmann Boots
BCBGeneration Necklace & Bracelet
Claire's Earrings
Dezzal Metallic Bunny Embroidery Backpack  (get it here)

Dezzal.com kindly sent me some items to review and here's my personal opinion about them :

Website Look
The website is clean with easy to use navigations. You can certainly find your way through and enjoy shopping in Dezzal . The photos of the clothes are very detailed and are really true to the real one. 

Shipping
The shipping takes two to three weeks with a tracking code. I live in Germany and it came with the DHL Service, which is really reliable. They packaged the items really carefully (not that kind of throw everything into a box thing *cough*) so the things you bought are still in perfect condition.

dezzal.com

Quality? TOP NOTCH!








The backpack is made of a leather-like material which feels really elegant. The embroidered bunnies design gives the bag a little cute twist which i really love! Zippers are all gold and detailed with little ornaments. The straps can be adjusted to your body height and it's really reliable. I filled it up with my necessary things such as make up pouch, water bottle, huge wallet, and camera and it really felt sturdy! 

It looks really good in real life and the same as what it shows in the website. The size and design looks super cute on me and i've been using this backpack every time i go out to hang out with my friends!

  
So?
I would recommend to shop in Dezzal.com because they have beautiful designs and they suit my body type a.k.a short asian body type. They are pretty great!

Btw, Dezzal is doing a Green Monday Sale !
Up to 40% Sale for amazing coats, dresses, tops, and bags for this season!

Don't forget to follow them on Instagram for the latest trends
and
like their Facebook page !


Follow Me On:
Instagram
Facebook
Snapchat : Veenation

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I know it's embarrassing to say...but I'm probably not gonna look so good in sexy bikini,But I do have to wear something that allows me to go on the beach.So I found this: mermaid bikini on a great online shop called Zaful.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook