Band Vibe

by - May 12, 2012

Feeling my inner band girl stirring when putting this whole outfit. It's like the kind of outfit you would totally put off if you're going to an all day festival. But since there isn't any festival going around in the city, i'll just wear it to Goethe :D
IMG_1377


IMG_1387

IMG_1402

IMG_1389

IMG_1392
Unbranded tank top and shirt, Zara shorts, gifted fringe bag, Be.You.Tiful shop ring.

Do you notice the super cute moustache ring i wore? I got it from Be.You.Tiful Shop! It's a shop that has cute jewelries at cheap price. You can see the collection by contacting 087857031402 or BBM 27602334 ! Have a great weekend everyone :)


You May Also Like

60 Comments

  1. Awww I love the mustach ring, too cute!

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY at my blog dear :)
    http://vanvelfashphtgrphy.blogspot.pt/2012/05/pampa-mia-giveaway-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ring and the Bag ♡ ,gorgeous Outfit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aih that mustache ring is too cutee <33 love your bag too,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the fringe bag :) you are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ring, cute!! =D

    kisses,
    rococoberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the fringe bag and the checkered shirt!
    The overal outfit looks really comfortable :)

    xo,
    http://hellowhimsical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 13, 2012

    I love the ring! Amazing post
    -S
    thetrenchcoatmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 13, 2012

    Love your bag!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ring is amazing! Great outfit! :)
    If you like we can follow each other? :)

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute ringssss <33

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah, adorable ring van! :D

    join my international giveaway worth $100, galaxy dress inside!
    just head to my blog > http://helena-nt.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg !!! im in love with your bag !! :o

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love ur bag so much :)


    if you don't mind it, please visit my blog :)
    thanks b4

    xoxo,
    angel

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute mustache ring!! =)

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. AnonymousMay 13, 2012

    Love your ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the ring!!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your sweet comment and for following! Now following you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your fringe bag is superrrrrrrr cool!
    Love it!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the stache! And am in love with your blog name and header! Its too cute! Would you like to follow each other?
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.in/
    PS: Please remove word verification

    ReplyDelete
  20. omggg your ring is SO CUTE! i love it:)
    so funny!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great look! I love the bag and the ring is too cute! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely, that ring is sooo cool!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the mustache ring
    as well! I am still
    searching for one.
    Cute bag as well!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. the ring is amazing!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. AnonymousMay 15, 2012

    Very nice look!!!love the ring!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your outfit and the mustache ring =D

    http://babytrendy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. aww fringe bag !! love it.. ;)

    http://priscajolanda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousMay 15, 2012

    Love that ring and bag! Thanks for following and I will follow you back :)

    www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com
    www.shopfashionfed.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the ring x

    http://styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. that ring is adorable as are you .. the first photo made me smile :)


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the flannel shirt as well as your cute ring! And oh, I want to get that fringe bag! haha! :)

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I can definitely see your inner rock 'n' roll band member here! I love this whole look, flannel shirts and shorts are always a good idea!

    Thanks for visiting my blog lovely.
    Much love,
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the bag with tassels and cute checked shirt!
    thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I'm following you now, don't forget to follow back! <3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. love the bag!!
    nice look!

    http://gostame.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  35. your mustach ring look cute,

    visit and join my blog
    http://forlattescrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. hihiii love the ring! I have it too >.<

    btw, I have a giveaway on my blog (Win 5 accessories to five lucky winners). Please check it out! Thanks >.<

    http://missoline.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-very-own-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great outfit and ring!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  38. hi dear! Have a nice evening!
    www.fashionsinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. AnonymousMay 16, 2012

    Great accessories, I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute look! Loving your fringe bag!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. AnonymousMay 16, 2012

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the name of your blog! Xoxo! Check out the latest giveaway on our blog!FASHIONISTAS CLICK HERE......FOOD loves CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  43. love the bag! the fringe were so cool!

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  44. what a cute ring! thanks for visiting my blog, do you want to follow each other?

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love your style

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Nice outfit! Loveeeee it :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  47. nice bag. i'm lovin; it! :) visit my blog anyway. :) http://tramivory11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. oh . l like the bag in the pic !

    ReplyDelete
  49. this is super cute<3 i love your site!!! so adorable!!!

    http://stephaniesurtida.com


    Xx,
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the ring ! the outfit is really cute ! I dont know what is ym ? we can talk directly from facebook if you want ! here is my profil : https://www.facebook.com/marouaneellyasse

    ReplyDelete
  51. that is such a cute ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Everything here is so cute. I love the fringed bag and the ring especially. I'm so glad that it's festival season in my area-I can't wait to pair my chucks with some cutoff shorts!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. AnonymousMay 21, 2012

    I love the ring so much! Thank you for visiting my blog.
    www.fashiongentrix.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Amazing casual outfit. Love that ring:) The plaid looks amazing on you.

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  55. The best outfit I found is here. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I would like to suggest that the lady would look prettier in silver pendants which are available at cheap price at Online Fashion Jewelry Shopping store.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook