What is Love?
Does it Look Like What I Saw On TV?
Does It As Easy As Novels' Happy Endings?
Does It Hurt That Bad When You Feel Ignored?
Is It Lovely To Fall In Love and Have Dates in Paris or New York?
Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Expect To Pop In Your Life?
Is It Necessary To Over-think About It?
Is It Enough To Make Someone Turn Around and Do Anything For It?
Whatever It Is, It Makes Me Sing "I don't wanna be in love" last month and hell it fuckin killing me right now.
Waiting a year feels like a decade, A decade without rain if Selena Gomez wanna say.
I'll say something rash, He has the most amazing smile
I'm falling in love,But it's falling apart
I need to find my way back to the start
When we were in love,Things were better than they are
Let me back into...
Into your arms.




0 Comments
Comment and Share The Post
Follow me on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook